Happy labor day to everyone! I've always felt that labor day is the kick off to Fall, kind of a here take the last day of summer off and be glad you have a job! Well I'm glad I got a job! I started last Thursday working at an elementary school as an aide in a resource classroom. It's a really good job in that it is mon-fri, I get out before 3pm and I get a total of 5 weeks off between now and May! I decided to take a break from social work but intend on applying for the ASU masters program which starts next June! So that's the plan for now.
Labor day also reminds me how grateful I am for Matt and all the hard work he does for us. He works really really hard at his new job and is gone from 6am to usually 7pm. He works dang hard and can you guess where he is today? Yes he is working on Labor day. His hard work will definitely pay off in the end and I'm just so thankful for a hard working husband! I stole some pictures he took for work purposes and am going to now post them for you! sneaky......
He had to go into work last Monday at midnight to fix a water problem and then ended up staying until 5pm....yeah like 16 hours of work on 2 hours of sleep! So here are the pics......

3 comments:
That is so great about your Masters Program, good for you!!! :) I'm so happy that you have a good husband, who is willing to work hard, and treats you great! You deserve that. Love you.
I can't imagine working that long on only 2 hours sleep (or being awake at all). Matt has always been a hard worker. Congrats on your job and glad you enjoy it. Hope all is going well on the house.
hahahhaaha scratch and angry scratch! i love it. no one knows how to name wild cats like you do, amers.
Post a Comment