Sunday, November 8, 2009

Here are some pics from this week.

The beautiful sunset from our backyard.

Our new couch/chair! (only furniture in the house right now)

The completed entry way; it has all been cleaned and painted. In the future we hope to put down hardwood floors.


Matt finished the wall! Well sort of.....he is capping it off so there will be more pics to follow.

This house has been consuming all of our time and energy. I go over after work every single night and we are there all Friday and Saturday. It's going to be so worth it when we are done! I am so excited to move in and have a home.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ami - it is looking awesome! Your first picture of the sunset of AZ makes me so nostalgic. We got a lucky glimpse of purple skies that lasted well about an hour. I've got to tell you if you guys need to go furniture shopping you for sure have to check out Potato Barn in Gilbert off the 202 and Williams Field and also Razmataz. They have one off the 101 and Chandler Blvd in Chandler. You'd be pleased with both I think. All authentic hand made furniture and very affordable and cute decor. When do you guys officially move in? I'm excited for you both. Thanks for sharing all your pictures.

Mary said...

Gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys!

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

The house is looking great! Yeah for the new couch. You got out of the futon world that I am still stuck in...enjoy. I am still dreaming for a real couch someday. hahaha. can't wait for more pictures. We got to talk soon!