Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was really fun for us because Kevin, Cynthia and kids came up from Tucson. We spent the weekend playing games, talking, watching general conference, Easter egg hunting, swimming in the pool, going out to eat, watching movies and eating good food.

Kevin and Matt monopolized the TV for most of the weekend playing Civilization.....

Easter Egg hunt in the backyard.

We threw one in the pool on purpose! We are so mean haha. don't worry we fished it out with a pole after it sunk to the bottom of the pool!!

Emma and baby kitty became fast friends. Emma renamed her Polly and told us it was HER cat! She then told us she was just pretending :)


Emma took this picture for us.

My baby girl....yes I am a cat lady and I will probably be one of those old cat ladies with 100 cats but I'll be happy!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am going to assume that based on the resemblence Kevin is Matt's brother. I can't wait to own a house so we can have lots of fun visitors too!

My word verification is mooker...made me giggle!

Mary said...

hahaha.....
PS-Your home looks so cute!!!

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

I was just thinking how I can't wait to own my own house as well. I also would like to say I love your cats and want to meet them so bad. Maybe one day we will be neighbors and we can be happy, crazy cat ladies together!!

KevandChels said...

sounds fun! i'm laughing because my husband's name is Kevin and his brother is Matt:) do they have any sisters? what are their names?

karen said...

So much fun!! Thanks for posting the pictures. You all look great and Emma is getting to be quite a photographer.

Ami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ami said...

Yes Matt and Kevin are brothers! Their sisters names are Lisa and Amy.
Kristin there are about 5 houses on our street for sale! Convince that hubby of yours to move on over.

Moffitt Family said...

Looks like fun - you're pool is awesome!