I decided I need to focus more on the good things in my life so here are some.....(mostly of our cats!)
I love that I captured her screaming face! Don't worry they are just playing....maybe a little too rough though.
Jealous Much?
Yesterday I went garage sale-ing...or shopping; I'm not sure of the correct term. It's the big thing to do here and it's really a lot of fun to score some deals. I got an over the oven microwave hood for $15! I also got some books for my Summer reading.
And here is a random moment of happiness I will experience tomorrow.....I have been eying this shirt at Target and I found it on clearance this past week! I decided to wait to see if it would go on double clearance but I have to own it so I'm going to get it tomorrow!


4 comments:
LOVE the shirt! K, Matt has really huge feet or that kitty really is tiny. Have fun enjoying the good things now, because school is right around the corner!!
Cute post! Stay happy!!! :)
i've been checking out that shirt, too!! i love that whole Liberty of London collection!
I want your little kitty!! So precious!!!
Post a Comment