Saturday, October 23, 2010

Time Out Again!!!

When I heard a few months back that Time Out for Women was coming to Phoenix in October, I knew I had to go. Two years ago I was able to go to Time Out with my mom in Philly and it was a great experience.
This year Time Out was on Friday night from 6:30-9:30 pm and Saturday 9-3:45pm. My SIL, Cynthia, and my friend, Alexa joined me. Friday night the line up included, Virginia Pearce, Sheri Dew and musical guest, Dallyn Vail Bayles. When we arrived they announced that Wendy Watson Nelson was going to make a special appearance! When you think about all of these wonderful women and man :), you can just imagine how awesome the night was. These women are so hilarious and real, it was fun to see them in such a casual setting.
Saturday the speakers included, DeAnne Flynn, Amanda Dickson, Merrilee Boyack, Mariama Kallon, and Brad Wilcox. The musical guest was Mercy River. Saturday was equally amazing. Time Out is really something all women should attend. The best part is that Time Out comes to Phoenix every year so I get to go whenever I want!




4 comments:

Amber said...

Awww fun!

Mary said...

Good for you girl!!! How neat! What did they talk about?!

Hedgecocks said...

I'm glad it was so good. Please let me know as soon as you hear about next years.

karen said...

I so want to go next year! Can't wait to hear more details.