What is this? I am blogging on a weekday...it must mean only one thing. SCHOOL'S OUT! You don't know how good it is to say those two words. Of course I'm not done done but I'm half way there! The best part is that I have a 6 week break to forget the stress and anxiety that school puts me through. Actually this semester wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I learned a lot from some of my classes and not so much from the others. I really enjoyed learning more about mental disorders and research. I don't plan on getting my PhD (Matt has been informed to strangle me if I ever mention a PhD) but the research class was interesting. I have loved my internship. I was able to be part of an adoption right before Thanksgiving and it was a wonderful experience.
So now I plan on relaxing, sleeping, catching up on Psych, reading and partying! Off to PA to enjoy the 20 degree weather while Phoenix basks in 80 degree weather! What am I thinking?! I'm thinking NYC, Wicked, friends, family, cheese steaks, Wawa, Philly, concerts, party's and much much more!

2 comments:
We are staying through the holidays!!! Please let me know when your in the area so we can hang out! That would be soo much fun!!
Have fun. watch for the Ridgecrest reference on Psych! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment