Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home For the Pre-Holidays

Apparently it's a big joke in my family that if there is a family vacation Ami will do anything possible to be there. They also say that I am always finding ways to go home! Is it so bad that I like my family?! So when I found out that I had 6 weeks off from school I looked up plane tickets and found one for less than $200! Matt and I are spending Christmas in Phoenix this year so I went to PA for a pre-holiday visit. I had a ton of fun eating cheesesteaks (2), going to Jenna's orchestra concert, going to the ward party, spending time with 2 of my best friends from high school, eating at friendly's, watching Psych, helping with the cookie exchange, going to NYC, winning Wicked tickets, going to Hailey's Egyptian exhibit, and just hanging out. I'm glad I get to see my family so often because my little sisters are growing up way too fast. Kyra is going to college next week and I probably won't see her for a year! But we all know I'll figure out a way to see her before then :) and next time I go home Lauren will be back from her mission! Yay.

Mom and I visited the Hyatt where Matt used to work.

Times Square at night

The pin says "I won the Wicked Lottery!"

Clock from Wicked




Hailey's Egyptian project at school. She was in charge of fashion and I did her make up!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hedgecocks said...

I think it's neat that you can see your family so much. I love all the warm clothes! You would melt to death here in them. :)

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

Sorry we missed you guys! Hope you're well...

-Allan and Corinne