I have to give a shout out to myself. If you've followed this blog or even better, if you've heard about my dental issues then you will understand why I am so happy. The start of a new year means new dental insurance benefits which means an appointment with the dentist. First off I am happy to report that after this year I will be DONE with my dental work. Hallelujah. This will be four years in the making and about $10,000 (maybe more, I stopped counting) out of my pocket.
Second, while the hygienist was doing my cleaning she commented that my teeth were so clean and asked if I flossed. I responded YES because I floss every day and I'm the first to admit that I only started doing this after I was told four years ago of my horrible teeth. She told me she didn't even know what to say! She kept going on and on about how clean my teeth were and how this was the fastest cleaning she had done all day. I was so happy! To some this is what they may hear every year but this is the first time I have heard it. Today is a day I will always remember haha.

4 comments:
Yeah!!! I hope they let you pick something out of the treasure chest!
oh my goodness NO they didn't. Now I'm upset.
WAHOO!
good job Amy, this is my year at the dentist. ugh!
Post a Comment