Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas

Matt and I spent Christmas in Phoenix this year. Luckily his sister Lisa and her family were in town for a wedding so they spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with us. We had fun eating Matt's famous (?) ribs and watching the girls swim in our pool! Christmas morning it was fun to open presents and to eat a wonderful breakfast made by Lisa. We spent all morning just hanging out and they left around noon to be with their other AZ family. After they left Matt played video games all day long while I watched Netflix. So much fun. For dinner we drove around looking for open restaurants and we found that our Indian restaurant was open! However, there was no one there and I didn't want to be the only customers so we went to TGIFridays....mistake. The food was OK but the service wasn't that great and Matt and I decided not to eat there ever again.
Some great presents were given this year. Matt got this book he has been asking for almost every day...something political. He also asked for a sniper rifle but I decided not to get that for him! I got a lot of great gifts such as movies, a dress from myself, and Dewey, The Tale of a Library Cat. OK seriously that book made me cry almost every chapter. I bawled like a baby at the end and I keep thinking about it and it makes me tear up. Dewey......

Haylee got her pink guitar! She thought it was really funny when Matt played it. (notice Poohie sitting in the case. She finally warmed up to them and their bags!!)

Kelsey by the tree

Matt and his book

Natalee used her new camera to capture me opening my Coach purse!

Daren, Kelsey, Lisa, Haylee, Mackenzie, and Nathan.

That picture is missing Natalee so here she is!!

*It has been 2 weeks since Christmas and I have yet to take down my tree and decorations. I honestly don't know when I will get to it. I just don't care haha. YES GO ME.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Hedgecocks said...

Yea!!! You got your purse!!!