Monday, May 16, 2011

Sisters Do As Sisters Should

I was pleasantly surprised when my mom and dad agreed to fly Kyra and Lauren out for a visit in April. Kyra was on break from BYU-I and Lauren was on her way back to BYU from PA. Kyra arrived on a Friday and left the following Friday and Lauren arrived on Tuesday and left the following Monday. So I had visitors for 11 days!! We had so much fun. We hit up Rita's, In-N-Out, Thrifty's ice cream, Rubio's, and Texas Roadhouse. We also went to the mall, Mesa Easter Pageant, Border's, the Hyatt to visit Matt, and Target (gotta hit up target). We spent countless hours by the pool reading and working on our tans. On Kyra's last night Matt took us all shooting. It was Kyra and Lauren's first time and I think they had fun!



We had a lot of great laughs at the expense of our family ;) It's always fun to get together with your sisters and party. ({})

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kyra said...

Finally!!! and you didn't even write that much. smh. hahaha hot. hugs. ({}) hahaah i love laughing at the fam

Hedgecocks said...

I don't usually wish I had a sister, until I see cute pictures like these.

laurbird said...

What do you mean we laughed at the expense of our family? That makes us sound evil. I miss Arizona, though it feels like I was just there. It was so fun and carefree, and I haven't painted my nails since.

Mary said...

This makes me miss my sista :(