Now that I'm done with school I am really into catching up on t.v. shows (and reading!)....I've watched a few t.v. series this year that I really liked....Veronica Mars, Psych, Drop Dead Diva, etc. One that I really got into is being canceled! Why do they always cancel the shows I like? Matt also likes this show so that says a lot because he is ultra picky when it comes to t.v. Example: he does not care for Psych! Who does he think he is? So the show that we both really like is called Perfect Couples. It's hilarious and clean and NBC just canceled it. UGH. At least I have a few other shows on right now that I like. Have you seen The Middle? I love it. Anyways before I start a full-time job I need to catch up on more good t.v. Any suggestions? I have Netflix and I know how to use it!


10 comments:
buffy
You said it - it's clean, that's why it got canceled. Sick.
As for good show - I can't get enough Glee, so cheesy, but I love it. Other than that I tend to either go for HGTV type shows or murder mystery/Law and Order type shows - my current favorites being The Mentalist, Castle, Criminal Minds (though a little freaky at night sometimes). Oh, and I enjoy House, too.
I do love Psych, but I haven't seen it in FOREVER - I really don't watch too much TV, just catch an episode here and there...well, except for Glee, I watch that online.
Can't wait to see you guys.
Aunt Lisa
PS- I could watch Buffy or Angel anytime, any place as well.
TV rots your brain. Play video games instead :P
I think the next show I will try is "how I met your mother". Video games is Matt's thing...he is playing right now...
oh and Lisa I love criminal minds! It's on ION every day for 4 hours!
We liked Leverage and it's only instant play.
i meant "on"
I love Pysch!! How I met your mother is good, but can be pretty trashy. I love crime shows Like CSI. I watched perfect couples too, I also liked Better with You. It was hilarous, but along with many shows is being cancelled. Obviously you should be watching Modern family, that is a must see. But lately I'm moving away from big 4 network shows to the food network and HGTV. They are generally cleaner than the others. Good luck!
Also if you have netflix the series num3ers was good and prison break.
Crystal loves "How I Met Your Mother" but I think you should just read a book. There is a good one called "Matched" and I think the author is LDS...she is coming to sign at BYU :) Or now that Matt has that cool program on the comp you can make music videos and post them to your blog!!!! Or learn an instrument or buy a sewing machine and make pillowcases.
I LOVE the Middle!!! Such a funny show. Do you watch the Office or Big Bang Theory? Those are the only other shows we watch. Of coarse The Bachelorette is on now! Eddie's sister's boyfriend's brother is on there, Bentley! Funny, huh?! Anyway, what is your new job?! We need to catch up girl!
Post a Comment