My due date has come and gone! I know due dates really mean nothing in the scheme of things and I always said I would go late but I can't help but feel a little disappointed. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I am progressing so that is good news! I don't feel a thing though. No contractions whatsoever and I feel pretty good! I am sleeping really well and just feel a little uncomfortable towards the end of the day. So I guess being late really isn't that bad! I just hope she comes before my family comes on Wed. We'll see!! Here I am at 40 weeks and here is a picture of little baby squish at yesterday's appointment. I had to have a BB ultrasound to make sure she is doing ok and she barely passed! She had 30 minutes to do 4 tasks (move, roll over, etc). One of the tasks was that she had to do breathing exercises and she would not do them! The US tech said she would give her one more minute and she finally did them with like 10 seconds to spare! I asked the US tech what I would have had to do if she didn't do them and she said she would have sent me to the hospital to be monitored! Thank goodness she pulled through in the end. The US tech said she was being a naughty baby haha. She kind of was!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Both of you are so cute! She will come one of these days :)
ami you are so cute! i love your little pregnant belly! i'm glad it isn't miserable and that you are sleeping well. and i'm also glad you posted this because i was about to text you and see how things were going hahaha.
Post a Comment