Guess I'd better get all of my posts in before baby girl comes. My friend and I hosted a Halloween party a few weeks back and it turned out to be pretty easy and a lot of fun. We had it in her back yard and just did a pot luck dinner, newlywed game, and a movie. The newlywed game was Halloween Themed and had questions like, What is your spouse's greatest fear and Which character best fits your partner’s personality: ghost-transparent and easy to read; bat-night person-comes out at night ready to go; mummy-always wrapped up in themselves or in their work; corpse-lazy and doesn’t clean up after themselves? Matt and I did not move on after round 1 haha. Afterwards we had a screen set up and watched Poltergeist! This year Matt and I decided to go as a Shotgun Wedding Couple! I got my veil from Goodwill for $2 and and Matt just had to buy his mullet and rope. Really easy costumes. We won funniest costume (but I think Matt won and they just said it was for both of us)!!
7 years ago


1 comments:
Best Pictures ever!
Post a Comment