I was just perusing through a recipe book my mom made for me right before I left for college and I had to share a recipe. I was spoiled as the oldest; I never had to do my own laundry and I never had to cook. Well this just goes to show that she had a lot of confidence in me!
Recipe
Campbell's Soup
Open can
Put into pan (soup, throw can away)
add 1 can of water
heat and eat
The best part is that she HAD to tell me to pour the soup into the pan and throw the can away. hahaha. I think I've come a long way! Also I might mention the desserts section has one recipe: Ice Cream and that is all it says!
7 years ago

2 comments:
bahahahaha! you know, as the youngest i might've gotten the same kind of cookbook :)
HAHAHA that is SOOOO funny!!
Post a Comment