At 5 months old Leah was still in the bassinet and in our room! It was time for her to get the boot! I decided to move Leah to her crib when we got back from our Utah trip. I also decided that her bedtime routine needed a tiny bit of a change. Each night it was taking 2-3 hours to get her to bed. I'd feed her and then try to slip her into bed before she woke up. She ALWAYS woke up so we'd have to start all over. It was exhausting. So I decided to try and let her cry it out. The first night was torture....Matt was having the hardest time not running in to save his baby girl! But we stuck it out and by night 4 she was putting herself to sleep! Heaven! We have a routine of pjs, eat, read stories with Daddy, then into the crib. She's had a few nights where she reverts but overall it's worked! We've also stopped swaddling and she sleeps fine.
 |
| Last morning in the bassinet! |
 |
| Loving her crib! |
 |
| Oops not so much anymore.... |
3 comments:
Poor little girl, all alone in that pink room
She is sooo cute!
no more strait jacket! she is so cute!
Post a Comment