Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

For Father's Day this year I made a really sweet cinnamon french toast casserole. When I say sweet I mean like SUGAR and SUGAR sweet. We each had one piece and threw the rest away! Even I have a sugar threshold haha. For a gift I printed out some pictures of Leah as a baby and framed them for Matt's office. I also made a picture collage poster of pictures of Leah and Matt. It now sits in our living room. We had a fun morning hanging out and then Matt drove us to the airport. I know sad....but I didn't realize it was Father's Day when I booked the tickets! Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world!!

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

laurbird said...

She looks so big

Lisa H said...

This is such a sweet picture. If Matt had a facebook account I would vote for this for his profile picture.