Monday, July 15, 2013

Leah's First Trip to PA!

We had SO much fun in PA this Summer. Leah and I flew out there on June 16th and stayed until June 26th. I was so scared for our flight (4 hours then layover in NC then another 1 1/2 flight). I was praying we would get an empty seat next to us and then I could bring on the car seat but no luck. I seriously wanted to cry when the lady told me the flight was full but I sucked it up. Leah was pretty much an angel on the flight anyways! She slept, played with toys and ate. I bought some spoon gadgets that you screw on the top of a baby food pouch and it just comes out of the spoon. Worked great! The flight back was even better because Leah slept almost the entire 5 hours! We had a nonstop flight that left PA at 8pm so she was tired.

The main reason we went to PA was for Jenna's graduation. The 5th Peterson to graduate from North Penn high school! We spent a lot of time with the Aunties and Gma and GPa and were even able to make a day trip to see Kevin and family.

Whenever I go to PA I always have to indulge in my favorites. I had Wawa 4 or maybe 5 different times! love me some hoagies. I went to Rita's (even though we have one here it's just different!), hit up Asher's and brought home a lot of chocolate, spent time with friends (had a total blast with my two besties from HS), Stayed up till like 2am every single night (some nights just watching Downton by myself haha), went swimming, went to William Penn Inn for dinner (first time ever!), shopped, visited my Dad at his new office, Jenna's grad party, and lots more fun. We were gone for 10 days but Matt wasn't loving being alone so next year I think we'll only do a week.

 
Leah meeting Jack. Loved him. 
Our super classy dinner at William Penn Inn. I don't think our family can do classy! haha
 
Crystal came out for the week too! We were missing Lauren. 
Graduation! Can't believe it's been 11 years since I was here.
 
Leah was OK during graduation. She did get a little fussy.
 
 
 
At Kevin's house. Leah pulled Petunia's tail and Petunia hissed and tried to bite her! Leah didn't even flinch haha
Trying to hold hands with her new cousin, Max :)
Leah's thinking, 'he sounds like Daddy and looks kind of like him.....'
'Ok yes I like him' haha. She loved Kevin!
 
Fell asleep in their swing....I need one of these. We spent the day at Kevin and Cynthia's and had a yummy lunch and dinner with them. Was great to catch up and we'll see them again in December!
 
Reading books and playing on Hailey's old play mat!!
Kyra didn't want a picture of herself! 
Good girl to come shopping with us

Jenna's grad party



Leah loved Dana. She put her to sleep twice like this!

Niece Emma. Kevin and family came up for the party and went swimming. Nice that they only live an hour away.


Leah seemed to like swimming. She gets very chill when she is in the water haha.





I bought this to use on the plane and then left it on accident!


Smores night.

We took a trip to Merrymead Farm which is a couple of miles from my parents house. I always have to get the chocolate milk when we go.






New tradition! Will have to measure her every summer see how she grows!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

laurbird said...

Leah is so cute in her yellow swim suit.
Just wait until I live closer and you can blog about our adventures together. (DISNEY!)

Kyra said...

I cracked up at the picture of Leah's head in the cut out hahahah

Lisa H said...

SOOOO cute!! I love the picture of Leah in the cutout too. :) And it was nice to see a picture of Max finally. :) He's cute too.

Doug & Randi said...

I love that your dad is wearing a Mr Rogers shirt :) My favorite pic is the one with Leah's face in the flower cutout. Love that baby!