So every once in awhile I go on this Broadway kick. When we moved here last June I caught the bug and saw four shows in 5 months. Now this may not seem like a lot but the $ adds up. So I have been Broadway free for 4 months now and am starting to feel a withdrawal. I decided today that I want to see Wicked for my birthday in August. Then my mom and I were talking about going to see something for her birthday(May) and my sisters birthday(also August). Matt's mother and sister are coming out in July and we definitely have to see a show. My dad will be coming up soon to take my sister to a show, and of course I have to jump on that opportunity. So I have a chance to see five shows in the next 5 months.....but I don't know what I want to see. Here is my list of must sees...
1. Wicked (b-day!!)
2. Xanadu
3. Lion King
4. Little Mermaid
5. The Phantom of The Opera (saw it in Aug. but I have to see it again!)
6. Mamma Mia
I know I have six shows, but 3 out of the 6 are sold out shows and therefore cost mucho dinero. This is where I need every ones help. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good show? I have seen Hairspray and Mary Poppins already. You don't really hear of the smaller shows too often, so please if you have seen a great one, let me know!
7 years ago

3 comments:
i want to see wicked too, but it is expensive. Maybe one year.
We want to go when you see Phantom! Other than that, you know the extent of my Broadway knowledge.
I heard that you had a little person leaving a treat on you couch. I guess it will just prepare you for future kiddies.
I would recommend Drowsy Chaperon or Spamalot (if you can see the edited version).
Post a Comment