Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mormons Represent!

So Matt and I love to watch American Idol and this year is awesome because 2 of the top 12 are...members of the church! Brooke and David.
It seems like there is always a mormon that is on the show. We all remember Carmen Rasmussen, which was in one of my classes at BYU! And of course there was John Peter Lewis from Idaho. But this year there are 2 and they are stinking good! They are expected to make it to the top 2 and one become the next American Idol.
Well anyhow, not only do they have awesome voices...but they stick to their values. I thought this article really showcased their morals and really what I think the next American Idol should be like. (I really think all of the top 12 minus the icky stripper guy, are really great people too!)
http://www.ldsmag.com/arts/080312idol.html

1 comments:

PatrickandErica said...

Hey there Moffitts! I'm glad you found our blog. When did you move from BYU? You're in NYC? I'm so jealous that you're seeing broadways all the time! I've alwlays wanted to see The Secret Garden, but I don't think it's playing anymore. So Matt's at the Hyatt? You know, there are some pretty big name hotels here in Tucson... :) What's are you up to Ami? Hope the snows melted now. We'll be back up to 80s in a couple days -we love the sun!
-Patrick & Erica Lewis