Monday, March 31, 2008

Taxes, Taxes and MORE Taxes

Well I have nothing new to post about except for the fact that I am disgusted by taxes.....we are done with our federal and Utah state taxes and surprise surprise...we owe:( We have yet to do our NY and CT state taxes and I am not looking forward to the days to come. I'm hoping that NY and CT are nicer to us than UT and the feds. However, I am not as disgruntled as I could be due to that fact that we are receiving a nice $1200 check from the gov in May....and yes I am going to do exactly what it is intended for...spend it till it's gone!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

YUCK! You have to file in three different states!? What in the world?....Hey, while you are at it, how about doing our taxes too? What is one more set of taxes to do?

Kristen said...

i am tired of taxes- It keep shawn away from home, but only 13 more days and then I will have my husband back. 3 states is a lot of taxes!