
Bye Bye Birdie is back on Broadway starting Oct. 15th and I have to see it. This show is definetely a family favorite ranking up there with Carousel and Oklahoma.
When I was about 9 years old my Dad and I performed in this show for our wards road show. The Fam has seen it performed on high school stages and we have watched the Dick Van Dyke version many many times. It's a really clean show and for Broadway this is rare. So I think my family is going to try and go see it while we are home in December! If you get the chance you must see this show. Oh and bonus: John Stamos stars in it and that my friends IS a bonus!
Click HERE to learn more.

2 comments:
So fun!!!!! I love John Stamos too! Don't you just love Broadway!!!
You had me at "John Stamos".
Post a Comment