Congrats on the house, I might have to come visit and take a dip in that nice pool come early spring when I cant take the snow anymore!!! miss you guys! I want to see final pics when you guys finish.
Ami - these pictures make me feign for the east valley. Love your new home and can't wait to see the after pictures. It's cold here right now. Really cold.
I am so sad we didn't have the time to come see it...it looks awesome. Look at you guys, all grown up, buying a house, living the dream...I am so proud!
Hey congratulations Matt and Ami! The house looks awesome and the pool looks so inviting. We are looking at our pool that is closed - and it is 50 and raining. But the trees are pretty!
A pool? Seriously? Wow, Arizona isn't looking so bad. I won't tell you how jealous Taylor is. We miss you guys but we look forward to seeing you in December.
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are SOOOO coming to visit you! Though we do have the ocean - not quit that close, but close enough.
Wow! I love it all.
I lost your blog address for a long time. It will take me a while to read back and see what you have been up to.
Wow! Good for you guys:)!
Congrats on the house, I might have to come visit and take a dip in that nice pool come early spring when I cant take the snow anymore!!! miss you guys! I want to see final pics when you guys finish.
Congrats!
Very impressive. Congratulations on the purchase. I hope you enjoy watching the Yankees beat the Angels :)
Okay... wow. This is me working really hard not to break that whole "no coveting thy neighbor's house" commandment right now...
Seriously though, congrats guys!
YAY! I didn't know it had a pool! Sooo cute!!!
Ami - these pictures make me feign for the east valley. Love your new home and can't wait to see the after pictures. It's cold here right now. Really cold.
I am so sad we didn't have the time to come see it...it looks awesome. Look at you guys, all grown up, buying a house, living the dream...I am so proud!
Hey congratulations Matt and Ami! The house looks awesome and the pool looks so inviting. We are looking at our pool that is closed - and it is 50 and raining. But the trees are pretty!
And hopefully nobody writes NERAK on any of your windows...
haha
Happy Halloween. Fond memories of eggrolls, caramel apples and bizarre movies.
A pool? Seriously? Wow, Arizona isn't looking so bad. I won't tell you how jealous Taylor is. We miss you guys but we look forward to seeing you in December.
Post a Comment