Until I am done with school for the rest of my life! (at least I think/hope I am and Matt seconds that!)
I only have two papers and one final left and I am so excited that I just don't feel like writing them! So goes senioritis. Today was my last Wednesday class and I started to feel a little sad as I walked out of that classroom forever. Some of my classmates are leaving this week and driving back to the places they came from. I'm really going to miss our weekly classes aka social gatherings!
I remember feeling this way when I graduated from BYU but I also knew that I would have another year of fun because Matt was still in school. I don't have that this time and I know that I'll never go back and visit my tiny downtown campus. I'm getting all nostalgic here but I guess what I'm trying to say is that you have to let go eventually to move on to bigger and better things, which in my case is nothing at the moment! Job search in progress.
I'm ready to move on but not quite....I've made some great friends and learned a lot about myself this year and I'm just so grateful for the experiences I've had at ASU.

1 comments:
Congratulations!!! :)
Post a Comment