To me Easter is kind of like Thanksgiving. I remember all that I am thankful for because of Jesus Christ's sacrifice.
I'm grateful that he made is possible for me to live with these people in the next life.....



(and many family members not shown!)
and especially this guy.....and let's not forget friends.........(too many for pics!)....and our beloved pets!
I'm grateful that he suffered in the garden so that I can repent of the many sins that I commit each day. I'm so grateful that he knows how I feel when I am burdened with sorrow and grief. No one is without pain in this life and the atonement makes it so that we can feel peace while enduring excruciating pain. I love this scripture: Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
I have experienced the atonement working in my life and I am so grateful for Jesus Christ! He lives and he will come again.

"No Greater Love"

"Lost and Found"
"Forgiven"

"Hand In Hand"

"Be Not Afraid"

"He Is Risen"
*All Greg Olsen Paintings



2 comments:
Hmm, that's a lot of people to live with in Heaven! But it'll be a party. I have a couple of those Greg Olsen photos in my scriptures; the Lost & Found has always been a favorite.
Beautiful.
Post a Comment