Matt's birthday was last Thursday and I think he had a good one! All he wanted were gift cards to Cabela's or cash. He got a lot of money to spend on some gadgets. Funny and scary how much he loves that store! I had to work on his birthday so when I finally got home I brought Yan's chinese food (another favorite). I also got him this Garfield balloon! On Friday we went to Red Lobster, which has become tradition for his birthday because June is when they have their four course feast for $15!! Saturday we went to Cabela's for hours and then saw MIB 3. Happy Birthday to my man! I love you SO much :)
Gussie is petrified of the balloon haha. So of course we keep pushing it at her and she runs so fast! Here she is running away from the evil balloon!
7 years ago


2 comments:
Happy birthday Matt, the fall is good also at Red Lobster, all you can eat shrimp. We'll have to go sometime :)
HAHAHA.....poor cat. Happy Birthday, Matt!!!
Post a Comment