Well I've been waiting to write this blog post for a long time. Four years to be exact. Matt and I decided four years ago that we wanted to start trying for a baby. It didn't work out so well and we decided to just let it be for awhile. Then we moved to Phoenix and decided to see a doctor. The doctor asked me to do a bunch of tests and I didn't really have the desire so we put it off for another year. Last year I tried a new doctor and loved him. He had me do some minimal tests and then put me on Clomid (fertility drug). He gave me a prescription for three rounds and after the third round I figured it wasn't going to work so I made my appointment to see him for another prescription. Two days before my appointment I decided to take a test. I expected a negative test because I had taken so many and they were always negative. When it turned up positive I couldn't believe it and I just started bawling! I guess I didn't realize how badly I wanted this. When Matt got home I told him and he didn't believe me!! We have been in shock ever since. We found out today that we are having a GIRL!!! I'm so excited as is Matt! We are due November 16th which means I am almost 20 weeks along. I still can't believe I'm going to have a baby but it'll be extra real in November haha! Thanks for all the support from family and friends! We have the best family and friends in the world :) I also have to say thank you to Heavenly Father for our trials. Matt and I have grown a lot in the past four years and looking back I'm honestly glad we had this time to ourselves. We are now ready for this next chapter in our lives!
7 years ago

10 comments:
I love the little baby feet!
this made me cry! i'm so excited for you guys!!! and i love girls :) matt's in for a real treat!
Yay for baby girls :)
I thought you put that you are almost as excited as Matt for a girl, and it made me giggle.
Congrats you guys, we couldn't be more excited for ya!
This post tugged at my heart. We are so happy for you!! Good thing Matt likes guns, he's going to need it to scare all the boys away from his little girl. She's going to be a beauty!
We are soooo happy!!! and happy for you guys, you'll be wonderful parents and enjoy this precious daughter!
Congrats!! I'm so super excited for you guys to be adding to your little family. And waht lucky little girl she will be:)
Love,
Aunt Lisa
She looks so beautiful!!!! We are so happy for you and Matt!!!! Love you guys :)
What a beautiful face she has already!! She looks perfect <3
I'm all weepy over here now. I couldn't be happier for you guys!! I'm so excited to see little girl come november!
Congratulattions Ami and Matt! I am very happy for you!
Post a Comment