Thursday, June 7, 2012

BABIES!!!!

Our owl frenemies had babies! Matt told me he saw them on the way to work yesterday so I made him take me to see them when I got off last night. They were just sitting outside their storm drain and their mom was freaking out. As Matt got closer to them the mom screamed and the babies zipped into their home. Too cute. Not a great picture but it was at night and I haven't figured out how to use my new camera yet!! More to come, I'm sure :)

6 comments:

laurbird said...

You made the mom scream? The picture is not showing; I need to see more.

Hedgecocks said...

You Tease!.....There's no picture ;)

karen said...

Can't wait to see them!

Ami said...

ok I think I fixed it.

Mary said...

I sense a baby theme........

Crystal said...

they want to kill you.