Monday, October 1, 2012

33 Weeks

At my last growth ultrasound baby girl was measuring a bit small so my doctor decided to have me do another one this week. Her abdomen is still measuring small but she is now in the 16th percentile vs the 13th. She weighs 4 lbs 8 ounces which is good. She was doing some really cute things during the US. She was grabbing her feet and the US tech got a picture of it but I don't think you can see it that well. It was more visible when she was actually moving on the screen. She was also opening and closing her mouth. The US tech said that she is a very active baby and maybe that is why she isn't gaining as much weight because she exercises all day long! haha I didn't tell her that she loves sugar and since I eat so much of it she is always moving around!! I am technically 33 weeks 3 days but the measurements show 33 weeks so I'm pretty close but I'll try and keep that in mind when she is late!
Everything else is going well. We painted the nursery this weekend and moved the crib and changing table in. It's so cute, I have to look in every time I walk by!!!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

pictures of the nursery!!

laurbird said...

aww so cute

Lisa H said...

I was going to say exactly what Amy said! Cute ultrasound pics, but we want to see the nursery too! :)

Ami said...

I promise to put pics of the nursery!! We still need to get a few pieces of furniture and hang the pictures, etc.

Mary said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! :)