We have a very talented friend in our ward who has been offering 30 minute photo sessions for Christmas card pictures for only $25! I had been thinking about taking maternity pictures and was just going to get someone to take some cute ones with a regular camera but once I saw his work and his prices, I had to do it! Matt wasn't so easy to convince but eventually he caved (he said Maternity pics are a fad and we all know how Matt does not like fads haha)! I found some pictures online that I loved and we attempted to duplicate them. I think they turned out really cute!

The picture we used to copy this pose was of a bare belly so I think it worked out better that way. I don't know if you can even tell I am pregnant! I wasn't able to go bare though haha!
I love this one the best. I think I'm going to put it in the nursery!

The picture we used to copy this pose was of a bare belly so I think it worked out better that way. I don't know if you can even tell I am pregnant! I wasn't able to go bare though haha!









2 comments:
matt's faces are so hilarious! i LOVE these pictures, i am so jealous! i've never gotten real maternity pictures done before and these are ADORABLE!
Gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment