Sunday, October 28, 2012

PA Reception

Lauren and Jared had their PA reception in late August and I really wanted to go but didn't think I could. I looked up tickets and found a inexpensive flight and then my mom offered to pay half so I thought, why not?! It would be my last trip to PA before the baby and I hadn't been home during the Summer for a couple of years. It turned out that everyone was going to be home except for Crystal, who had to work. I flew in on Thursday and stayed until Tuesday so it was short but sweet! Had to of course hit up Rita's, Wawa, see my bestie Dana, and buy some chocolate pretzels from Asher's. And of course Lauren's reception which is the real reason I went!!

Funny that there is a Rita's here in AZ but I still have to go every time I am in PA! It's just more authentic.
Setting up for the reception. It was held at the Indian Valley Country Club (same place that we had our reception). The DJ was even the same haha 7 years later....
Saw the baby deer that live in the backyard. I love the wildlife of PA!
Head Table
Jared's parents, bride and groom, Mom and Dad
My cute sister
Just had to showcase the food. It was So good. I love food.
Ok I loved this red velvet cake!
BFF Dana!
The reception was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was at the beginning the DJ had the wedding party come in one at a time to music....I thought all of the brides maids would go in together but he made us walk in one by one! We walked in to Girls Just Want To Have Fun and I felt so awkward haha!

1 comments:

Mary said...

AHHH Love these pics!!! You look so cute! Dana looks so good!!!