Lauren and Jared were married on August 11, 2012 at 3PM in the San Diego Temple. We started off the morning by heading to Uncle Whit's house to do our hair, make up, etc. Lauren's new sister-in-law did her hair and it turned out great!

Here is Hailey getting ready.....I actually did her hair and make up and then she played her DS. She is 13 after all!

Sisters

Brides Maids: Casey (Lauren's BF), Jenna, Kyra, Crystal, Me, and Hailey
The photographer kept referring to me as the Maid of Honor and I didn't object haha

Doesn't Matt look so handsome in his pink tie? He picked it out himself!!

Newleyweds

Lauren originally refused to take this picture but the photographer insisted haha.

Reception was held in Jared's parents backyard. They had a candy table (our fave of course!). They also had delicious pasta, salad, and bread sticks. You can tell by the candy that their colors were pink and brown.

Lauren's other new sister-in-law, Kay, made the cake. Super cute!

Beautiful view from their backyard. Maybe one day I will live in San Diego!

Matt and his phone!
Will Kyra be the next to get married?! Well she's actually thinking mission so maybe not....or maybe yes....
Wish I was more photogenic like my sisters!
3 comments:
Aww Laura looks so beautiful, as do all of the Peterson girls! I love it :) Miss you guys!
haha did I say Laura?!?! My mind is all mixed up lately :( I meant Lauren obviously, ha!
Oh please! You look adorable in ALL your pictures! Congratulations to Lauren!
Post a Comment