Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today is a great day because it is the day Matthew graced us with his presence 29 years ago! It is 10:45 am and I am still in bed........I am a horrible wife.....I had planned to make him breakfast but my wisdom teeth are giving me a horrible time and I have no energy.....However he is out right now so I will clean the house and make him breakfast for lunch.

Matthew is my best friend and he is a friend to anyone he meets. He is kind, patient, compassionate, funny, caring. In fact just last night when he got home from work he found me lying in bed (seems like I live in bed) and no dinner on the table. He went straight out and bought me dinner and a present to make me feel better! He is so sweet.....never complains. He is extremely smart and creative. He knows everything....it's not fun to watch Jeopardy with him. He is not afraid to share the gospel and in fact he is not afraid of anything! He is extremely selfless....you can always count on Matt to help out.
If you don't know him, you are missing out!
Love you Matt and happy birthday!

6 comments:

William said...

Happy Birthday, Matt!

We're getting old. We're not the boys who used to hunt lizards in the desert anymore. Probably couldn't catch one no matter how we tried.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Happy Birthday cousin Matt!!! And Ami you are not a bad wife at all, it helps our men feel needed when we are sick or in bed..you should try it out more often..hahaha! Hope you had a fantabulous bday!

laurbird said...

Where was I when this celebration went on in our house? I want that cake.

laurbird said...

Where was I when this cake was in our house? I don't remember it at all!

Ami said...

you said that twice........and you were there....see yourself in the background?

PS it was two years ago wahhaha.

kurtps said...

Dude! Who would have guessed you are that old. You are not even bald yet. But, I must admit, you look happy. I was just thinking about you the other day. We had a fire in the hills above the house last weekend, and I thought of you and Phil sitting at a fast food place listening to the radio wondering if the place burned down. Good thing there was no wind this time. They got it under control quickly. It looks like New York suits you two very well.

Tracey wants you to check out Angela's blog that has info about the Moffitt reunion/grandma b-day next summer. Hope you can come out. Love, K & T