Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How I Spend My Spare Time



I love reality shows....currently I am enjoying The Bachelorette and Farmer Wants a Wife (hey it's summer.....what else is on?) So if you haven't seen Farmer Wants A Wife, you are missing out. The show is about a farmer and 10 city girls who have to prove their worthiness by riding tractors, shucking corn, doing needle point and so on.....Well the elimination is the best part of the show....The first elimination consisted of 10 chickens and 10 girls. Each girl was assigned to a chicken and if their chicken had no egg then they went home. Another time a lady came in and needle pointed the name of the girl going home and last week fireworks announced the departure of the next. Now I realize this show is ridiculous.....it's really a stupid show....but it is hilarious because it is so fake! This week the farmer decided to 'announce' the elimination by making the four remaining girls stick their arm up a cows rear end and feel if it was pregnant. Whichever cow was not pregnant...that girl went home.......I mean come on that is true love!

I wish Matt would have chosen me by testing my skills like that!

2 comments:

Melinda Jones said...

That is hysterical. I am sure it is never too late for Matt to test those
"country girl" skills of yours, and I am pretty sure that we can get our hands on a cow someplace.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

How funny!! I came across that farmer show the other day and was glued. It was the one where the girl who went home name lit up at the carnival. I would watch it again but i forget what day i watched it and on what channel. Now the bachelorette i am addicted to!! I am rooting for the single dad..