Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweet 16

Kyra turned the big 16 on Friday and I decided to throw her a little party. My mom and I had been planning the party for a month with a little input from Kyra! We had a whole outside theme going on. We had a volleyball net, a fire pit, swimming, music, and a dessert bar. My mom and I made rice krispy treats, brownies, vanilla rich chip cake, frosted sugar cookies, ice cream sundaes, smores, angel food cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream and we bought a key lime pie, cheesecake and candy at Costco. Let's just say we had a lot left over haha!

Kyra had about 30 kids attend and everyone was having a great time outside when all of a sudden a torrential downpour appeared out of nowhere! So now all the kids are inside and we had nothing to do! The kids still had fun talking, playing spoons, playing some drinking game (with water of course!), and watching a movie. More importantly Kyra had a blast and made a pretty penny from her gifts! I thought she should give me 50% gratuity!
The birthday girl and friends.
The delicious treats.

The decorations that were destroyed:(

Treats again.

0 comments: