Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day At The Museum

Friday night I went over to my friend's house for a girls sleepover! I haven't gone to a sleepover in a longgg time. It was so much fun! (I have no pics:( ) There were 5 of us and we stayed up all night talking and eating! My two favorite things. All of the husbands went to someone else's house and stayed up literally all night playing Risk and Acquire. They stayed up until 7am! Saturday we all got up and headed into the city to go to the Museum of Natural History. Matt and I went in a little later and met everyone. The museum was fun and a must do while in NYC. We were able to get in for free because of Bank of America! Thanks BofA. After the museum we went to a yummy restaurant called The City Grill and then went to Juniors to get cheesecake. Matt and I didn't get the cheesecake but I tried Lindsey's red velvet cheesecake and I will def. be getting it next time! We had a great weekend with our awesome friends.
Museum of Natural History

The T-Rex from "Night At the Museum"

Dum Dum from "Night At the Museum"

The guys and the monkeys.....
Cane Toad!
To the right of me were scary yucky spiders.

The monkey and I are both hissing.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I hate spiders!!! I love that you had a sleepover! How fun! That is great that you have such good friends there!

Lisa H said...

Just wanted you to know that your hissing picture made both us think of Twilight. :)

Megan said...

Hey Matt & wife....thanks for the comment on my blog. Good to see you -- looks like you're doing well yourself. You can send me an e-mail at axonic@gmail.com. How did you end up in Connecticut??