Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Really Not A Chick Flick....Right??

Matt finally watched Twilight! After much protesting and saying things like, "Should I invite my guy friends over so we can hold hands while we watch?" he finally gave in. Unfortunatley I can't say that he loved it, or even really liked it. He thought the dialogue between Bella and Edward was awkward (agreed) and that some of the acting was horrible. He said it was much like "Harry Potter 1", the actors are still trying to figure out their characters and the storyline is slow. I actually agreed with him on most of his points. However, I still love "Twilight" and will never be disloyal ;) Was I just being disloyal by agreeing with him? I am ashamed:(
~
This is like the only picture where they both look good.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I like that picture of them. Maybe if Matt had read the books he would appreciate the movie more. I liked the movie more the second time around. Jeff has read the books, but hasn't seen the movie yet. I can't wait to watch it with him and see what he thinks when he gets home, amoung other things ;)

The Peterson Family said...

I think this is the best picture I've seen of either of them. I just finished reading all the book - again (I think this was my 4th time?). I can totall see this picture working for book 4....

Kevin said...

I watched twilight recently too. I enjoyed it. It was stupid.