7 years ago
Monday, March 30, 2009
Heaven
Last Thursday a Rita's opened up 10 miles from us in Mamaroneck, NY! I am in heaven:) I grew up on Rita's which was originally founded in Bensalem, PA. Rita's serves water ice and custard and the water ice is made daily and with fresh fruit. Matt and I, along with some friends, ventured over to Rita's Saturday night to find that they were still giving away free water ice's for their grand opening. I got my favorite, Mango and Matt tried Georgia Peach. I had to take this picture for my family because on the first day of Spring every year (the day Rita's opens as it is seasonal) they call me to rub it in that they are eating at Rita's! Well haha family now I can get all the Rita's I want!!!!
Posted by
Ami
at
2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yay!!! That's so exciting!! I've already had 3 gelatis so far this season. And I plan to have many more. I'm not very adventurous though - I always get either chocolate or mango. Have you seen the new fat-free vanilla custard nonsense? It can't be as good, and I don't plan on finding out!
Post a Comment