Monday, June 7, 2010

Another Year Gone


It's crazy to me how before I know it another year has gone by. Last September I started working as an aide at an elementary school in Phoenix and before I knew it school was out! I really enjoyed my job and I loved working with the kids. On the last day of school one of my girls came up to me, hugged me and said, "I love you Miss Ami". I just about cried!
My job consisted of working one on one with some kids and an hour of recess duty each day. The picture above is me during duty. I had little helpers that would scout the playground for kids being bad! We had to take a picture of our 'you're in trouble' pose! I'm sad that I won't get to go back next year but hopefully I'll be able to visit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

That is so sweet that your students love you. Also I bet recess duty is AZ is not nearly as bad as it is in other place (specifically in the winter)

Mary said...

No surprise there that the kids loved you! This year really has flown by!