Sunday, June 13, 2010

Island In The Sun

Last week our friends, Steven and Alexa, invited us to go Apache Lake (the same lake we passed while driving and almost dying back in sept). Luckily Matt had off work and since I don't work anymore we were game. We had so much fun playing on the lake and trying out new toys. Matt tried what's called Sky Skiing where you sit on what looks like a chair, strap yourself in and then get pulled behind the boat! So crazy and apparently very hard. Matt was able to get up a few times but only for a few seconds....better than nothing! I'm proud to say I never fell off of the huge tube and my arms hurt for three days afterwards because I was holding on so tight!


I love the mountains around the lake....Arizona defintely has some beautiful landscapes.








1 comments:

Steven and Alexa said...

Thanks for coming!!! We had so much fun!