Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun Times With Family

We love that Matt's brother and family live nearby in Tucson so can get together often. Kevin and Matt found out that McCain and Romney were holding a town hall meeting in Mesa last Friday and they just HAD to go! So Cynthia and the kids came over to the house where we proceeded to go shopping!

Emma LOVES Gus Gus and Lovee. She has named some of her stuffed animals Gus Gus and Lovee and her dolphin floaty is named Gus Gus!

Friday night Matt and I decided that making Kevin and Cynthia sleep on our couch for the 3rd time just wasn't very nice so we went and bought a king sized bed! I am in heaven, no lie. We had a king when we first got married but it was destroyed in the Queens flood of '07 (that's a story for another day). Ever since then we've had a queen and Matt and I don't like to share space so it's been a constant battle! Anyways we got the softest, biggest bed we could find and I'm just so happy! We moved our queen bed into the guest room which I think will entice people to visit more than the couch...even though the couch is quite comfortable.

Saturday we went to Peter Piper Pizza to play games (for the kids of course). We were having a blast playing the game where you shoot your token and it can land in either a 4, 10, 20, 40, 50, 100, or 500 ticket hole. Well Cynthia kept getting it into the 40 ticket one so we were all excited about that and then Matt tried with his last token and wouldn't you know it, he got it into the 500 ticket one! We were all yelling and being loud about it. It's funny because you can get like dollar store prizes with 500 tickets! That's why I don't love those places but Matt gave his tickets to our niece Emma and she got a fishing game. Matt was pretty proud of himself, as he should be!

Took a picture with my phone so we could show our future kids!! We take these things seriously.

1 comments:

Mary said...

hahaha...I love it!