Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Else?



So besides going into NYC and attending Kyra's gradation, I know you are all wondering what else I did on my trip To PA. I ate out a lot, I went to Texas Roadhouse, The Olive Garden and the Sandwich Mill (best cheesesteaks ever).

I went to Rita's twice! I got a mango gelati once and then I got a raspberry lemonade water ice and I immediately regretted not getting Mango. I always regret not getting mango! I also just found out that Rita's is opening up in Glendale! I am the happiest person right now.

Hung out with Garfield and Toby and guess what?!?! I have been magically cured of my allergies to cats. Happy day. I used to get so sick whenever I would go home but this time I was fine!

I also hung with my BFF Dana :), watched "Where The Wild Things Are" (definitely an analytical movie. Those wild things are messed up big time). I went shopping with my sisters, did homework (yes I am awesome) and I got chocolate covered pretzels from Ashers. I even took my old ring and bracelet from an old BF to see how much a jeweler would give me. Sadly they were only worth $44 together so I did not sell them even though Matt would love to see them gone!
I was also home over Father's Day which was a nice treat. My Dad gave a talk in sacrament meeting and then gave the same talk in the Spanish Sacrament meeting that meets in the RS room. I listened to both but didn't understand a lick of spanish!
I bought Dad the shirt he is wearing. It says, King For A Day.


I miss PA and don't know when I'm going to go back again :( Matt tells me I say this after every visit but I always seem to make it back within 6 months!


1 comments:

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

What a fun trip. I'm so sad I missed you when you were out!!