After being alone all last week I was ecstatic when Matt decided to come home early from his California hike. Since he still had some days off of work we decided to just be lazy for once. We sat by the pool almost all day on Friday and Saturday, slow cooked some ribs on the BBQ, saw Iron Man 2 and discovered Texas Roadhouse via Steven and Alexa (sorry J and L we never had faith in you! Our bad!) It was a really nice weekend.
I started school today!!!!! I had to get up at 5am to catch a ride with Matt and then I was in class from 9-5. This program is going to be crazy intense but I'm ready for it; I am a lot more confident than I was in my bachelors program. I was so excited to find that in my class of 22 people there are 2 other BYU alums and 1 BYU-I alum! It's nice to have some familiarity. So now I'm officially a MSW student! Honestly didn't know if I had the guts to do this but here I am and the tuition's been paid. Wish me luck.
Updated picture of my little girl...she is completely independent now, thank goodness.

3 comments:
You'll do a great job!
Way to go girl! You will do great! :)
You amaze me. You will do a fantastic job. And that kitten, what a sweetie.
Post a Comment