Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ami Moffitt, MSW

YAY I finally did it! I graduated with my masters degree! I've always wanted to go on and get a masters but I never thought I would really do it! It's mostly thanks to my wonderful husband who worked hard so that I didn't have to work and also to my awesome internship that paid me :) Seriously without those two things, there is no way I could have gone back.
Just last week I realized that it had been an entire year since I started my program. I can't believe how fast it went. I remember thinking on my first day of class June 1, 2010 how long the year was going to be. I learned so much and made so many great friends. I'm so excited to be able to get a job I love doing and to not have any limitations (besides experience)! Now I'm just applying to take the licensure exam and looking for a job.

My Mom, Dad, and Crystal came out for my graduation and because stake conference was the following day my Mom and Dad had to take the red-eye back to Philly. I'm so lucky to have such supportive parents!

























Two of my good friends in the program. Sarah (L) also got her BSW from BYU but we never knew each other! We do our internship together at LDSFS. Jen (M) just got a job in another state. We'll miss her!

Celebratory dinner the night before at Indian Garden

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amber said...

Way to go Ami! You look beautiful, by the way.

Joe said...

So this is proof that you're smarter than Matt, right?

Hedgecocks said...

You are amazing! Congrats!

KevandChels said...

That's AWESOME! Way to go! And you DO look BEAUTIFUL!

Moffitt Family said...

Congrats Ami!!!

Mary said...

YAY! Way to go giiirrrl :)

Ami said...

Thanks everyone!!! Yes this means I am smarter than matt! haha yeah right, I will never be smarter than him but I can pretend!!

laurbird said...

You now have 2 more degrees than I do :( I will catch up, just give me a few years! Congrats; now let's see what you do with it.