
I have another story concerning Home Goods. Can I say I am obsessed with that store?! I go there at least once a week.
On Saturday we dropped by to see if they had these lamps we've been looking for and to our chagrin they were not there. However, I spotted this coffee table on clearance for $135 and the matching end table for $100. I showed them to Matt and he agreed that they would go great in our living room. We didn't want to pay $100 for an end table when the much larger table was only $35 more so Matt asked the sales associate if we could have both for $200 and he said yes! Apparently you can barter with anybody these days. Ok I bet you're thinking that this story couldn't get much better....but it does! When we got home we looked up the company that made these little numbers and saw what they are pricing them for on their website.......the coffee table is going for $704 and the side table $576! Who knows if anyone really buys them for that price but I'm thinking we got a great deal!

2 comments:
I LOVE THOSE SO MUCH!!!!! Totally my style, I love them! That store sounds so fun, like me and my Michaels or in Lubbock there was a store called Hobby Lobby!!! So fun girl.
Ami! I found your blog off of facebook. I'm so glad you blog too. I'm gonna add you to mine. I hope you don't mind. Those tables are super cute. I love home goods. If you like it there you definitely need to check out Hobby Lobby on 99th and McDowell one day on your way home from work. It really is an awesome store.
Post a Comment