Monday, January 18, 2010

"Who Loves The Little Lamb?"


This is a shout out for my Aunt Lezlie (feels like I talk about my aunts and uncles a lot lately cause I have such an awesome family!) Aunt Lez is a childrens book author and had her first book published in 1997. Her latest book "Who Loves The Little Lamb" was realeased this month and is the most darling book ever! Check her out on amazon and her own personal website.



Her books are GREAT baby shower gifts and if you have a baby I will most likely be giving you one of her amazing books.

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I agree, her books are outstanding. I still love the very first one best but maybe this one will be a contender.

Lezlie said...

Ahh, Ami, you are adorable to give me such a sweet shout out! Love the blog, love your kitties, love your fun husband, but mostly love you!
Aunt Lezlie