OK now that my pity party is over I can tell you that I'm not as miserable as I sound! I was just having a horrible day and had to vent, which I probably shouldn't do on my blog. Some days I just really miss the East and that's OK because we lived there for two years and made a lot of friends and have a lot of good memories. I hope that I didn't come off as sounding like I don't like it here because I really do. I often feel like I'm cheating on the East because I like AZ a little too much!
Last night after complaining to the world wide web (or the 3 people that read this) I went to Enrichment and had a great time. I met so many new ladies and felt at home. Today Matt and I drove around the mountains and took in the beauty that is practically at our doorstep.
I just let a bad day get me down. Sorry I'm really not a miserable person just a crazy person with a cat that won't stop pooping on the carpet.

3 comments:
I'd wait on the new carpet until the cat stops pooping. We're glad you're out west.
We have a dog like that. We can't stick him in the garage. He's four pounds and a yapper and he'd go outside our bedroom window and yap to his heart's content and then he'd freeze to death and his owner would hate me forever. ~sigh~ What to do?
I'm sorry you miss the east so much. I hope Arizona will win your heart.
hahaha crazy cat lady! kidding. Amis it is good to vent! No worries :)
Post a Comment