Matt and I headed up to Connecticut for two days to see friends, eat at our favorite places, and visit our old places of employment. We stayed with Jared and Lindsey and had so much fun visiting with them. We ate at Lucky's and Johny Cakes and they were both SO good. I stopped by Greenwich Woods and saw co-workers and some of the residents. Matt went into NYC and saw his old co-workers and had dinner with some of them. I also got to go to the Stamford Mall with Lindsey and it felt like old times. We saw our old landlord and Mike even made a guest appearance! We were sad we missed so many people but the holiday season is probably not the best time to stop by. I didn't get any pictures so on the drive home I took some just to prove we were there!
Look closely and you can see the NYC skyline.
Some other fun things that happened on our trip was when the oven completely fell out of the wall. We had to cook most things in the microwave.
One night we were eating vanilla tootsie rolls and Matt had the genius idea to make fake teeth out of them. This man has many talents.
We had so much fun and it was really hard to come back but we are officially moved into our house and we should have carpet in the next 3 weeks! The house will keep us very busy for the next few months and it doesn't hurt that it is 70 degrees outside!
Oh and I almost forgot our much needed trip to Jim's Buffet. It was delish and we were all sick afterwards!

1 comments:
I am so happy we got to see you! Thanks for the tater pearls : )
Let's be honest, minus the shakes Lucky's didn't rock our world like it usually does!
Love the teeth, I can tell Matt really put forth his best effort to create those dentures : )
I could not be more jealous of the snuggie...not so much jealous of your future allergy problems 2 cats will inflict!
Post a Comment